This is a rare treat here. Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan in a recording studio, Nashville 1969 playing One Too Many Mornings. This song was first released on “The Times They Are A-Changin'” (1963). I think Bob sings like an angel in 1969. Apparently due to him giving up smoking. There was a song from these sessions “Girl from the North Country” released on “Nashville Skyline (1969)
- Roseline Gravett on Born in Time – Live with Eric Clapton on June 30th, 1999
- Anonymous on Video of myself performing Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door in my room on Monday, October 20, 2008, 7:55:51 AM
- Anonymous on Bob Dylan movies
- Anonymous on POLL – What electric guitar brand should Bob Dylan use?
- Danger à Glasgow !? | des blogues débloquent on Videos of Sara Dylan – Bob Dylan’s ex-wife
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.