And I thought the album version of “The Man in the Long Black Coat” was haunting but this is a very spooky version here.
Another great vocals only performance Bob gave us in 1995 here. I love the tone of Dylan’s voice in this period and the way he uses the notes. He is really concentrating and he has full faith in the band and he should. This line-up would never lead anyone astray. If you like this sound check out the MTV Unplugged DVD.
- Roseline Gravett on Born in Time – Live with Eric Clapton on June 30th, 1999
- Anonymous on Video of myself performing Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door in my room on Monday, October 20, 2008, 7:55:51 AM
- Anonymous on Bob Dylan movies
- Anonymous on POLL – What electric guitar brand should Bob Dylan use?
- Danger à Glasgow !? | des blogues débloquent on Videos of Sara Dylan – Bob Dylan’s ex-wife
- Just Like a Woman: Minneapolis, USA - 23rd October, 1998 fb.me/Yo5FWkqs 1 year ago
- *drumroll* - Lucky Old Sun - San Sebastián, Spain 11/07/2015 (%%live debut of shadows in the night version%%) fb.me/5jXfidmRA 2 years ago
- Shelter from the Storm - Locarno, Switzerland 15/07/2015 fb.me/1TGAx6opf 2 years ago
- Bob is changing the set lists up again, has some new arrangements and is sounding focused. Listening to the first night now. 2 years ago
- Welcome back everyone! Full Moon & Empty Arms: Mainz, Germany - 20th June 2015 fb.me/7o9YwSEMN 2 years ago